The Walnut Valley Kiwanis Club is the longest-running, continually-active community service organization serving Walnut, Diamond Bar and Rowland Heights in the East San Gabriel Valley of Southern California.
Our current President is Mr. Don Ferderer. (Click on his name to email him.)
If you are a resident or work in the communities of Walnut, Diamond Bar or Rowland Heights or the surrounding areas, we invite you to join us at our breakfast meeting any Friday morning at 7 a.m :
We meet Every Friday morning at 7 a.m., at:
The Holiday Inn at 21725 Gateway Center Dr., Diamond Bar. Please let us know by noon on Thursdays whenever you are planning to join us for a meeting
***See you there any & every Friday at 7 a.m. sharp!!!***
If you would like more information, we can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can leave a message for President Don at email@example.com.
See our Join Us! page (tab on the left) for more contact information.
We co-sponsor the Builders Club at South Pointe Middle School. (Diamond Bar HS Key Club is our co-sponsor.)
We sponsor the Key Clubs in the High Schools of Walnut and Diamond Bar.
We co-sponsor the Key Club at John A. Rowland HS (West Covina Kiwanis Club is our co-sponsor.)
We sponsor the Circle K Club in Mt. San Antonio College (Mt. SAC).
We do so much more. We ask that you view the other tabs, at left, for more information.
Our Club motto is: "Having Fun Helping Others"
THE OBJECTS OF KIWANIS
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide, through Kiwanis Clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will.